Make a difference in your community and join Michigan Education Corps as an AmeriCorps Reading or Math Interventionist. Alcona Elementary School is looking for reading and math interventionists to give their time and talent to help our kids become successful learners.
Interventionists serve students one-on-one or in pairs during school hours throughout the school year. No matter if you’re a recent grad, career changer, stay-at-home parent or retiree, you can make a great interventionist. No experience? No problem. Michigan Education Corps provides comprehensive training
in scripted interventions proven to help students learn, so interventionists are well equipped to help
Perks as an interventionist:
● Receive a stipend every two weeks
● Earn up to $4,441.50 for college tuition or federal student loans. Interventionists 55 and older
may gift the award to their child, grandchild, stepchild or foster child.
● Free child care assistance for those who qualify
● Federal student loan forbearance
● Free health insurance for full time members
● Earn a credential
Ready to be the change for struggling students? Learn more and apply at mieducationcorps.org.
Questions can be sent to Ariel DuVal-Zinn, Resourcing and Recruitment Partner at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-729-2805.